Web applications of all kinds can have glitches that keep them from working properly. Some bugs you might encounter on your website include database connection errors, emails not sending, pages not opening, or other unexpected behavior when your website is performing a task.
Often the original programmer is no longer available, making it quite challenging to pinpoint and fix the issue. This is where I can help. I've spent much my 15-year programming career hunting down and fixing website software bugs.
- Review the coding structure & logic used
- Locate the offending code on the server
- Track down any applicable error logs
- Reproduce the error
- Correct the error
- Test the fix
Hiring an experienced web programmer is the best way to solve the problem without inadvertently breaking other parts of your website. If you have encountered an error on your site, contact me with the following information to ensure the quickest possible resolution:
2. URL of the page with the error
3. The type of browser you are using
4. How to reproduce the problem (if possible)
5. The most recent changes made to your website (e.g. any recent software updates, code changes, etc)
I charge by the hour in 30-minute increments to fix website bugs. As any programmer will tell you, it is virtually impossible to predict ahead of time exactly how long it will take to fix a problem. Some resolutions are simple and quick while others can be very time consuming.
However, if you provide specific details as described above, I will give you a completely free estimate of the cost to fix your website problem. You can request a quote here.