Looking to showcase your content with a visually stunning website? Do you need to capture and warehouse user input or perform other back-end tasks? If you answered yes to either question, you're in the market for a professional web developer.
I use the WordPress platform to craft my clients' websites. For the visual side of a WordPress website, I'll work with you to choose the theme (a pre-defined webpage template) best suited to your needs. Then I'll customize things like layout, color palette, and typography according to your taste. Finally, I'll design original graphics, CSS animations, slideshows, and other visual elements as requested. The final product will be visually stunning and entirely unique to your signature style.
The functional side of a website is all of the work that goes on behind the scenes. It includes things like updating your data, uploading files, managing your users, handling your online store transactions, and any other tasks your website may need to perform.
I develop a website's functionality with PHP programming, which is used to create custom software that will fit your precise specifications. Below are just a few examples of the functionality that I can code for your website:
- Content Management Tools such as sorting and filtering stored data according to your specific parameters
- Custom web forms for tasks such as uploading files, storing or modifying your business data, sending emails, and more.
- File uploads & exports
- User Registration & Admin Approval System
- User Role Management System
- Online Storefront or Shopping Cart